Sunday, January 3, 2016

Jesus Is A Terrorist.


Jesus Is A Terrorist.

     I know what you must be thinking. How dare you? I dare because truth is important to me. I don't care if you are offended. Let us take just a second to discuss this heartless Jew from the bible. There are thousands of different Jesus's created by men. The Jesus you worship is almost certainly not the Jesus your best friend worships. If this Jesus of Nazareth did indeed walk this earth there is no doubt that the information we have on him today is at best inaccurate.

     Why do I claim Jesus is a terrorist? It's really very simple. Jesus (aka: God almighty) promises not to throw you into the hell he created as long as you give your life to him and worship him. Sounds like a pretty open and closed case to me. What if I were to do this kind of thing to people? How terrible of a person would I be? Jesus don't get a pass on this just because you worship him. My suggestion to you, is to unsay that prayer  and stop worshiping this tyrant. The sooner you realize he is not real the better for all human kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment